1. Total access of the course to each student is given for 6 months applicable fees includes training & assessment charges.
2. The data charges of accessing the course will be borne by the candidate himself/ herself.
3. Applicable fees is non-refundable, non- replaceable and nontransferable.
4. Username & password are confidential and the candidates needs to maintain this confidentiality by not sharing it with any other individual/ body.
5. Each candidate agrees to receive calls, notifications, emails, SMS etc from the training provider for the purpose of important information, trainer interactions, reminders etc.
6. The NSDC Assessment is only subject to those candidates who have provided their valid & documents which are required, like- photograph, Adhaar card/ Adhaar EIN number, Bank Account information, Pan Card, License etc. In the absence of these documents, a candidate will not be allowed to sit for the final test. If this information is not uploaded within 20 days of buying the course- the assessment stands cancelled.
7. Assessment fees is valid for one assessment within 3 months of purchasing of the course. If the candidate does not appear for the test on a particular day which has been assigned to him by Govt’s assessment agency- his/her test stands cancelled and he/she would need to pay the applicable assessment charges again to reappear for the test.
8. Refund Policy- The course is non-refundable, non- transferable & nonreplaceable.